Mar 31, 2012

BLESSING /DEDICATION /CHRISTENING GOWN 

This is absolutely my favorite thing to make. Because it brings the whole family, grandparents, godparents together for a spiritual and joyful occasion.

Designed to fit newborn to 3 months.
Constructed using velvety supple materials for baby's delicate skin.
Embellished with tiniest ribbon and rosebuds.

Get a better look at this flowing long gown and matching vintage bonnet in my Etsy Shop: SofteeLofteeCrochet at www.etsy.com homepage. Choose 'shops' in drop down box. Enter SofteeLofteeCrochet in the search box.


2 comments:

  1. Please post more pictures of your gowns! When I saw them in person they were breathtaking! I love what your doing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on photography today. Thanks for your positive feedback! I will be posting more very soon.

      Delete