Aug 24, 2012

What Followers Say ~~~


Hi Susan,
You have talent girl.  I love your products.  Could I let you know next week which product I would like to review?  Around Wednesday?  
Thank you for the honor of letting me post a review.  I look forward to showing your work off to our readers.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Terri

Diane
your crocheted baby items are so beautiful -- worth thousands of dollars -- what a treat for people with babies to have one of your special loved-filled items to wear. I crocheted my son's christening outfit when he was a baby (eons ago) and I still have it! thanks for sharing your site with me. Diane 

Sweet Expectations Bakery
"Hi there!!! Love your beautiful creations!"

Greg
"Amazing Stuff"

Terry T
"You are so talented......everything you make is just soooo cute."


Chocolate Strawberry Sundae ....this looks edible!
www.etsy.com
Its Eye Candy! Baby Girls Cradle to Crib blanket in equal stripe pattern of strawberry pink and chocolate brown with scalloped edge detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment